In order to allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, MISOKA TAIWAN herby explains to you the privacy protection policy of this website to protect your rights.
Please read the following carefully :
1. Scope of application of privacy protection policy
The content of the privacy protection policy, including how this website handles the personal identification information collected when you use the website services. The privacy protection policy does not apply to related linked websites other than this website, nor does it apply to personnel who are not entrusted or participated in the management of this website.
2. Methods of collecting, processing and using personal data
- When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will consider the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal data, and process and use your personal data within the scope of the specific purpose. Without your written consent, this website will not use personal data for other purposes.
- This website will retain the name, email address, contact information and time of use provided by you when you use interactive functions such as service mailboxes and questionnaires.
- During normal browsing, the server will record relevant actions on its own, including the IP address of the connected device, time of use, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference basis for us to improve our website services. This record is for internal use and will never be published.
- In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the content of the collected questionnaires, and present the statistical data or text descriptions of the analysis results. Except for internal research, we will publish statistical data and text descriptions as necessary, but no specific individual information is involved.
3. Data protection
Only authorized personnel can access your personal data. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. Related links on the website
5. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, but those with legal basis or contractual obligations are not limited to this.
The provisos prescribed in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to the following :
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly stipulates.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom or property.
- Cooperating with public agencies or academic research institutions is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider and cannot identify a specific party according to its disclosure method.
- When your behavior on the website violates the terms of service or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause damage to anyone. We will analyze and reveal your personal information through the website management unit to identify, contact or take legal action necessary.
- Conducive to your rights.
- When this website entrusts vendors to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will perform its duty of supervision and management to outsourced vendors or individuals.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not want to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you are using to be high, and you can refuse the writing of cookies, but some functions of the website may not be able to perform normally.
7. Amendment of privacy protection policy
The privacy protection policy of this website will be revised at any time in response to needs, and the revised terms will be published on the website.